Undergraduate Entry Requirements:
- If you are an applicant with an overall grade of 16 out of 20 plus 16 or above for relevant subjects in the Diplom-Motevaseteh (National High School Diploma), you can use the SAT route to show that you are eligible to be considered for direct entry onto an undergraduate SEF course (with standard English language requirements), or you can apply for one of the undergraduate SEF courses with an integrated Foundation year.
- Alternatively, you can first do a stand-alone Foundation programme year, e.g. the QM International Foundation Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The Diplom-Metevaseth (Certificate of Completion of Secondary Education/High School Diploma) alone is not sufficient for entry onto an undergraduate SEF course.
- Peeshdaneshgahe (Pre-University Certificate): 16/20 overall with 16/20 in Mathematics. Must also have the High School Diploma with 16/20 overall. Plus standard English language requirements.
- Kunkur (National University Entrance Examination): 16/20 overall with 16/20 in Mathematics. Must also have the High School Diploma with 16/20 overall. Plus standard English language requirements.
Tel: +44 207 882 5511