Undergraduate Entry Requirements:
- Gaokao (Chinese University/College Entrance Examination): Average grade of at least 80% overall from four subjects, including 80% in Mathematics, and Senior High School Diploma from a key school with a cumulative average grade of at least 85%. Plus standard English language requirements.
- If you have not completed the Gaokao, and you are an applicant with an overall average of 80 or above in the High School Diploma/‘Gāozhōng bìyè wénpíng’ or Gāozhōng bìyè Zhèng’, you can use the SAT route to show that you are eligible to be considered for direct entry onto an undergraduate SEF course (with standard English language requirements), or you can apply for one of the undergraduate SEF courses with an integrated Foundation year.
- Alternatively, you can first do a stand-alone Foundation programme year, e.g. the QM International Foundation Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- School qualifications from China alone are normally not sufficient for entry onto an undergraduate SEF course.
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education with 555 in three Electives (including Extended Maths), 4 in English Language and Mathematics, and 3 in Chinese and Liberal Studies.
Tel: +44 207 882 5511