Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44 20 7882 3373Room Number: GC505Website: https://sites.google.com/site/marcomariottiwebsiteOffice Hours: Wednesday 9-11am
I’m a Professor of Economics at the School of Economics and Finance, Queen Mary University of London. My research interests are in choice theory, game theory, social choice, and economic theory in general. I’m also interested in empirical applications to economic problems, and in experimental work in these areas. I have a PhD in Economics from the University of Cambridge.
- Choice theory
- Game theory
- Social choice
- Economic theory in general
- Manzini P., Mariotti M. (2014) "Stochastic Choice and Consideration Sets", Econometrica 3: 1153-1176.
- Mariotti M., Veneziani R. (2013) "On the Impossibility of Complete Non-Interference in Paretian Social Judgements", Journal of Economic Theory 148: 1689-1699.
- Manzini P., Mariotti M., Tyson C. (2013) "Two-stage threshold representations", Theoretical Economics 8: 875-82.
- Mariotti M., Veneziani R. (2012) "Allocating chances of success in finite and infinite societies: The Utilitarian criterion", Journal of Mathematical Economics 48: 226-236.
- Manzini P., Mariotti M. (2012) "Categorize Then Choose: Boundedly Rational Choice and Welfare", Journal of the European Economic Association 10: 1141-1165.
- Manzini P., Mariotti M. (2012) "Choice by Lexicographic Semiorders", Theoretical Economics 7: 1-23.
- Mandler M., Manzini P., Mariotti M. (2012) "One Million Answers to twenty Questions: Choosing by checklists", Journal of Economic Theory 147: 71-92.