Room number: W308
Tel: +44 20 7882 8852
Fax: +44 20 8983 3580
Office hours: Tuesday 15:00-17:00
Research keywords: Microeconomic Theory and Political Economy
Roberto's research interests include topics of dynamic models of cyclical growth, egalitarian principles, and distribution of resources between generations, sustainable development, and normative principles in economics. He has focused mainly on dynamic recursive optimisation models with heterogeneous agents. He is also interested in the history of economic thought and in political economy from a mathematical perspective.
- "What We Owe Our Children, They Their Children..." Journal of Public Economic Theory (with J. E. Roemer) (forthcoming)
- "The Temporal Single-System Interpretation of Marx's Economics: A Critical Evaluation" Metroeconomica (forthcoming)
- "Non-Interference Implies Equality", joint with M. Mariotti, Social Choice and Welfare, vol.32, 123-128, 2009.
- "Objectivist versus Subjectivist Approaches to the Marxian Theory of Exploitation", joint with Naoki Yoshihara, Metroeconomica, forthcoming.
- "Analytical Marxism", Journal of Economic Surveys, forthcoming.