Room number: CB315
Tel: +44 20 7882 8851
Fax: +44 20 8983 3580
Office hours: please see website
Download CV: CV
Research keywords: Economic Theory
Christopher's primary research interests are in individual decision making; specifically, in the areas of revealed preference analysis, bounded rationality, utility theory, and intertemporal choice. His other interests include game theory, bargaining, choice under uncertainty, and evolutionary models.
- Behavioral implications of shortlisting procedures. Social Choice and Welfare 41(4):941-963, October 2013.
- Two-stage threshold representations. (With Paola Manzini and Marco Mariotti.) Theoretical Economics 8(3):875-882, September 2013.
- Preference symmetries, partial differential equations, and functional forms for utility. Journal of Mathematical Economics 49(4):266-277, August 2013.
- Dominance solvability of dynamic bargaining games. Economic Theory 43(3):457-477, June 2010.
- Management of a capital stock by Strotz's naive planner. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 32(7):2214-2239, July 2008.
- Cognitive constraints, contraction consistency, and the satisficing criterion. Journal of Economic Theory 138(1):51-70, January 2008.