6 June 2018Time: 11:30am - 6:00pm
Venue: Graduate Centre, GC601
The School of Economics and Finance will host its 8th annual Spring Workshop in Economic Theory at QMUL. This event brings together scholars from in and around London for an afternoon of short talks and discussion on various topics in economic theory. Confirmed speakers for 2018 include:
- Nenad Kos (Bocconi)
- Massimo Marinacci (Bocconi)
- Yuliy Sannikov (Stanford GSB)
- Vasiliki Skreta (UT Austin and UCL)
- Bruno Strulovici (Northwestern)
- Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi (Northwestern)
The preliminary programme: Spring 2018 Workshop in Economic Theory - Programme [PDF 119KB]
A map of how to find us.
More information is available on our dedicated website.