8 November 2013Time: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Venue: Lecture Theatre, Ground Floor, Lincoln's Inn Fields
The School of Economics and Finance at Queen Mary University of London will be running a one-day unique conference on “Recent Advances in Commodity Markets” in London on Friday November 8, 2013 (09:00-18:00) at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS), Queen Mary University of London.
A number of leading academics in the field of commodities have been invited to speak at the conference. A panel of distinguished practitioners will conclude the conference by commenting on the recent advances in the commodity markets. The conference will take place in central London to allow the greatest possible interaction between practitioners and academics.
- The financialization of commodity futures markets and their integration with other asset classes
- Asset pricing models for commodities
- Investing in commodities and momentum strategies with commodity futures
- Risk management of commodities
- Dodd-Frank and the regulation of commodity futures markets.
There is no registration fee but online registration is required to book a place since places are limited.
For further details on the conference, visit our website.